The Coggin Toboggan has received information from its sources at both sports talk station about tomorrow’s popular sports talk shows. We have received some very rough prep sheets about what each show will be discussing tomorrow.
Obviously these could change, so if not all of the items are touched on during the shows you’ll know why.
- 6 to 8 a.m. Chip Kelly needs to be fired. Horrible coach, one of the worst of all time.
- Interview with Kelly at 8:10 a.m.
- Chip Kelly is a great guy, one of the best and shouldn’t be fired.
- 9 a.m. cavalcade of young interns for Angelo Cataldi to creepily stare at.
- 9:59 to 10 a.m. Roundup of Flyers and 76ers news.
- Josh Innes opens show at 1 p.m. Compares Eagles to obscure 80s glam rock band. Nobody knows if he’s being complimentary or insulting.
- Spike Eskin laughs for 10 minutes straight at nothing in particular.
- 2 to 6 p.m. Innes talks about possibly going back to Houston.
Morning’s with Anthony Gargano
- 6 a.m. to 6:30 a.m. Anthony Gargano drops 73 “cuz’s” and 986 “yo’s”.
- 7:30 a.m. Anthony Gargano says Sam Bradford would have thrown for 10 TDs over Bucs in first half if healthy.
- 8 to 9 a.m. Gargano tries to tie in Eagles performance to mother’s cooking for some reason.
- 9 a.m. Gargano predicts Eagles will beat Lions by 63 points next week.
Mike Missanelli Show
- Thoughtfully listens to callers for first hour, takes opposite side of public opinion as always.
- 4 p.m. asks callers to compares Eagles performance to most appropriate “Sopranos” quote.
- Delves into some really insightful thoughts on the state of sports in Philadelphia and makes the most of his time on the air….or most likely just decides to open up “the vault” or some other pointless bullshit.
- Cat discussion from 4:30 to 5 p.m.