I’m a busy man this week at work, but sometimes you have to take a step back and focus on what’s truly important.
One of the great follows on Twitter, @gippergrove, blessed the 76ers community…no….the WORLD with a treasure trove of pictures of a very young Brett Brown with a glorious mane of curly hair and some of the biggest glasses I’ve ever seen outside of a three-ring circus.
My God. Gaze upon him and give thanks, but be fearful, for Coach Brown giveth and he certainly taketh away.
Here is an all-encompassing and VERY IMPORTANT list of what young Brett Brown looks like:
- Supermarket Sweep contestant from the 1993 season.
- Lilith Fair bead vendor.
- Assistant to the Assistant Manager at a Worcester, Mass. Circuit City.
- Runner-up host for Nick Arcade.
- Phonics tutor.
- Khaki shorts enthusiast.
- A real cock-slinger.
- Official bikini inspector of Wildwood circa 1991.
- A Murphy Brown extra.
- “You’re just going to have to calm down, miss, but you can’t return that NEO/GEO system, it has clearly been used. I could potentially give you a store credit?”
- Afternoon-shift manager of a Cherry Hill Fuddruckers.
- Struggling roller rink owner.
- The owner of the “rich kids” camp in a late 80s comedy.
- The owner of a used Dodge Neon car lot.
- The lonely owner of at least 10 cats.
- A GODDAMN COACHING LEGEND.
Did I miss anything?
Go buy 76ers merchandise. Brett Brown’s shirt is sadly not for sale.